A contender against the OnePlus Nord CE 2, Realme 9 Pro+, and even the Realme GT Master Edition!
Finally, the REAL Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G that everyone has been waiting for since the day it launched in China. Technophiles, please welcome the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G! It’s a great device and it’s also now available in the Philippines. Great in a theoretical sense.
We already covered the phone in another article, so you can read about the phone there. Here’s one thing to note. This phone has a completely different design and internals to the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and is probably more valuable than the disappointing Pro 5G. Xiaomi’s confusing name aside, we recommend you get this one instead.
- 6.67in. FHD+ (2400x1080px) SAMOLED, 4,500,000:1 contrast ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- 1200nits peak brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP53 splashproof
- Mediatek Dimensity 920 (6nm)
- 108mp (main), f/1.89, Samsung HM2, 1/1.52″, 2.1µm
- 8mp (ultrawide), 120°
- 2mp (macro), f/2.4
- FRONT: 16mp (main)
- VIDEO: 4K@30fps (main camera only), 1080p@30/60fps (main and front camera)
- 4500mAh, 120W fast charging
- QC 3.0+ compliant
- Power Delivery 3.0
- 120W charger in-box
- 5G LTE, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6, Dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC
- No expandable SD Card Slot, JBL-tuned stereo speakers, USB-C, 3.5mm jack
- 8/128: Php 19,999
- 8/256: Php 21,999
Availability starts on 6th April on both Lazada and Shopee. Once it is listed, we’ll let you know.