It’s also a rebadged Redmi Note 11T Pro. We’ve come full circle.
The K series from Redmi is the company’s own line of killer flagships with a balance between performance and efficiency, as well as “good enough” cameras. They often shock users as they have flagship-tier specs at a midrange cost. The Redmi K50i, which is just a rebadged Redmi Note 11T Pro and POCO X4 GT, is no exception. The phone is exclusively available for Indian users.
As it is just the POCO X4 GT, it offers an identical spec sheet. Namely, the 144Hz, Mediatek Dimensity 8100 chipset, and a 64MP triple camera setup. it also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 5G services, dual-SIM slot, Hi-Res Audio, and a 5080mAh battery with 67W fast charging
If you want the Redmi K50i, try purchasing the POCO X4 GT which should provide a near-identical experience.
- 6.6in. FHD+ (2460x1080px) IPS LCD, 144Hz refresh rate, 270Hz touch sampling rate, IP53 splash resistance
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 7-stage DynamicSwitch refresh rate
- True Colour, True Display
- Dolby Vision, HDR10
- DC Dimming
- Mediatek Dimensity 8100 (5nm, TSMC)
- 64mp (main), f/1.89, Samsung ISOCELL GW1, 1.6µm
- 8mp (ultrawide), f/2.2, 120°
- 2mp (macro), f/2.4
- FRONT: 16mp, f/2.45
- 5080mAh, 67W fast charging
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- USB-C, Stereo Speakers, NFC, IR Blaster
- Hi-Res Audio (wired and wireless), Dolby Atmos
- 5G services, Bluetooth 5.3, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi 6
- Black, Blue, Silver
- 6/128: INR 25,999 (~Php 18.2K)
- 8/256: INR 28,999 (~Php 20.3K)