One of its main feats is power efficiency with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset
We discussed yesterday that the Redmi 10C appeared in a Xiaomi brochure. It seems like the phone’s price in that is official! You can read that or stay here and take a gander at the specs
- 6.71in. HD+ (1600x720px) IPS LCD
- Unspecified Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (6nm)
- 50mp (main)
- 2mp (depth)
- FRONT: 5mp (main)
- 5000mAh, 18W fast charging
- MIUI 13 based on Android 11
- 4G LTE, MicroSD, Headphone jack, USB-C
- Mint Green, Graphite Gray, Ocean Blue
It is available today in authorized Xiaomi stores and third-party retailers, in addition to Lazada and Shopee.
Take note that a lower nanometer process does not mean it will perform better but it will help it heat less and conserve more battery. Considering the architecture and specs of the SD680 being outdated all around, it’s safe to say this chipset is efficiency-centric than performance-centric.
You can get a FREE SET of XIAOMI MI IN-EAR HEADPHONES BASIC by purchasing the phone during its early launch!
You must be logged in to post a comment.