Motorola recently unveiled two new phones in the G series, the Moto G50 5G and the Moto G100, the former having Snapdragon 480 and the latter being powered with the Snapdragon 870.
As the name suggests, both phones are 5G-ready. Below are their specs:
- Expected Release: April 2021
- 6.5 in. HD+ IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G (8nm)
- MicroSD slot
- 48 mp (wide) + 5mp (macro) + 2mp (depth), triple camera system
- 13mp (wide) selfie camera
- Headphone Jack, NFC, FM Radio
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- 5000mAh battery, 15W Fast charging
Pricing starts at €229 (~13.1K) for the 4/64 configuration, and €249 (~14.2K php) for the 4/128 configuration. If this was released in the Philippines, then this could either retain the Motorola name or rebadge it to a Lenovo. Let’s wait for further announcements
Motorola Moto G100 specs:
- Expected Release: 20th, April 2021
- 6.7in. FHD IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 (7nm)
- MicroSD Slot, hybrid slot
- 64mp (wide) + 16mp (ultrawide) + 2mp (depth) + TOF 3D quad camera setup
- Headphone Jack, NFC
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- 5000mAh battery, 20W fast charging
Pricing starts at €499 (~28.5K php) for the 8/128 configuration, its one and only configuration.
You must be logged in to post a comment.