Those leaked prices could probably be true.
What you’re seeing above is the Mini Capsule, or Realme’s rendition of what Honor did first for the V20 (never saw that coming, didn’t you?).
Jokes aside, the Realme C55’s main offering is actually the mini capsule which is the company’s rendition of the Dynamic Island. Since this feature was introduced on a budget phone and is not exactly a groundbreaking solution, it’s fair to say that it will be present in all other future Realme phones when an update is released.
About the price, the leaks were correct. The prices listed there are the same ones as the official price. Although the official Realme store has not updated it yet, some official resellers like Audionet and MemoXpress already have a listing for the phone and they all have the same price tag.
However, these prices are not final yet, so wait and see until April 18th for the actual prices.
Aside from the Mini Capsule, everything else in the spec sheet is your typical budget midrange phone, sporting the cliche MediaTek Helio G88 chipset, a 6.72″ FullHD+ 90Hz IPS LCD screen, and a 64MP primary camera. On top of that there’s a USB-C port, a 3.5mm jack, and 33W fast charging.
Colours include Sunshower Gold, Rainforest, and Rainy Night Black.
- 6.72″ FullHD+ (2400x1080px) IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- 64MP (Primary)
- 2MP (Depth)
- FRONT: 8MP
- RealmeUI 4.0 based on Android 13
- 5000mAh, 33W fast charging
- USB-C, 3.5mm jack, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Dual Nano-SIM Slot, MicroSD Card Slot, Virtual RAM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6/6e, NFC, Dirac Audio tuning
- Sunshower, Rainy Black, Rainforest
You must be logged in to post a comment.