These budget phones are getting better everyday.
Infinix has released quietly on Lazada the Hot 20 Play which features a punch-hole IPS LCD screen for less than Php 6,000.
Aside from the signature DTS Audio enhancement, it’s a typical budget phone with a Helio G37 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage, a large 6000mAh battery complemented with a slow 18W charge, and a 13MP primary camera with useless auxiliary partner cameras. There’s also an 8MP camera on the punch-hole display.
The phone is now in Lazada as mentioned and currently, it is priced at Php 5,595. Regular price is Php 6,499 but that’s still pretty impressive. The Helio G37 is an improvement over the G35 with better stability.
- 6.82-inch HD+ (1640x720px) IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G37 (12nm)
- 13MP (primary), f/1.8
- AI Lens
- FRONT: 8MP
- xOS 10.6 based on Android 12
- 6000mAh, 18W fast charging
- USB-C, 3.5mm jack, DTS Audio enhancement, Virtual RAM, MicroSD Card expansion
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Dual SIM Slot, Rear-mounted Fingeprint Scanner
- Racing Black, Luna Blue, Aurora Green, Fantasy Purple
- 4/128: Php 6,499
You must be logged in to post a comment.