This chipset is called the JLQ Technologies JR510. It is equivalent in performance to the Mediatek Helio G35
POCO previously announced the POCO C40 budget phone in India. It looks like every other budget phone but with one peculiarity, it uses a chipset not from Mediatek, Qualcomm, or even UNISOC. Instead, it uses a chipset from a new player, the JR510. This is a 2.0GHz 11nm octa-core chipset with a Mali-G52 GPU.
Other than that difference, it is a basic budget phone all around. It has a 6.71in. HD+ (1650x720px) IPS LCD screen protected by an unspecified layer of Corning Gorilla Glass. It has a fairly large 6000mAh battery with 18W charging. Although users are supplied with a 10W charging brick.
There’s a 13mp camera at the back alongside a 2mp depth helper. In front is a 5mp front camera on a waterdrop notch. It has a discreet rear fingerprint scanner as well as support for face unlock. For ports, it has a 3.5mm jack and thankfully, USB-C port. It has 4G LTE services, Bluetooth 5.0, and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
The phone starts at Php7,499 for the 4/64 variant. Starting today, it is discounted to Php5,999 Discount is valid until tomorrow, July 15th.
- 6.71in. HD+ (1650x720px) IPS LCD
- Unspecified Corning Gorilla Glass
- IP52 water/dust resistance
- JLQ Technologies JR510 (11nm)
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core
- Mali-G52 GPU
- Equivalent to Mediatek Helio G35 performance (claimed)
- 13mp (main), f/2.2, PDAF
- 2mp (depth), f/2.4
- FRONT: 5mp, f/2.2
- 6000mAh, 18W fast charging, USB-C
- MIUI 13 based on Android 11
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio receiver
- 3.5mm jack, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Coral Green, Power Black, POCO Yellow
- 4/64: Php 7,999
You must be logged in to post a comment.