The actual Infinix Note 12! This one comes packing.
Infinix has brought the anticipated Note 12 G96 into the country. As stated from the name, it uses a Mediatek Helio G96 chipset. There are two configurations, 8/128 and 8/256. It also comes with a surprisingly affordable price tag given the specs.
To recall, the Infinix Note 12 G96 is armed with a 6.7in. FullHD+ (2400x1080px) AMOLED screen, MediaTek Helio G96, 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, Stereo Speakers, USB-C, 3.5mm jack, and a 50MP primary camera with a 16mp punch-hole front camera. It also has an additional 5GB of RAM for you to expand virtually, or take the storage up a notch with the MicroSD card slot.
Why did we say the price is surprising? That’s because the phone starts at Php8,990 making this one of the most affordable AMOLED phones you can buy right now! Not just that, the top-of-the-line 8/256 configuration only gets you Php1000 more, and currently, it is down to Php9,499. It comes in Force Black, Sapphire Blue, and Snow Fall.
- 6.7in. FHD+ (2400x1080px) AMOLED, 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- X-Axis Linear Motor
- VC Cooling System
- Mediatek Helio G96 (12nm)
- 50mp (main)
- 2mp (depth)
- VGA camera
- FRONT: 16mp
- 5000mAh, 33W fast charging
- xOS 10.6 based on Android 12
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, Dual Speakers, 3.5mm jack
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Virtual RAM, MicroSD slot
- Force Black, Sapphire Blue, Snow Fall