That’s all you get. It’s really another basic 5G smartphone with Dimensity 700.
Vivo has released a budget 5G phone called the Y33e.
Because it was announced first in China with a release date for global users to be announced, it will launch with OriginOS Ocean based on Android 12. Also, the phone is recycled from the Y33s, as a lot of companies do now with their portfolios. As it is a refreshed Y33s, it comes with a near-identical spec sheet, sporting a 6.51in. HD+ (1600x720px) IPS LCD screen as well as a 13mp+2mp camera setup and Dimensity 700 chipset. The main difference is that the phone only has 4GB RAM complemented with 128GB internal storage. Also, it only has 10W charging but the same 5000mAh capacity was kept.
It’s available in China for CNY 1,299 (~Php 10.3K). We’re waiting whether the company has plans to bring the phone globally or not.
- 6.51in. HD+ (1600x720px) IPS LCD
- Mediatek Dimensity 700 (7nm)
- 13mp (main), f/2.2
- 2mp (depth), f/2.4
- FRONT: 8mp f/2.0
- 5000mAh, 10W charging
- OriginOS Ocean (Chinese version only) based on Android 12
- USB-C, 3.5mm jack, MicroSD card slot, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- 5G services, Bluetooth, Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Lavender, Black
- 4/128: CNY 1,299 (~Php 10.3K)
You must be logged in to post a comment.