For a performance phone at a flagship level, that’s quite a mindblowing price.
The Realme GT2 Pro has surprisingly arrived on Realme Global’s Shopee store. Sure, the Realme GT Master Edition has been released here, but that’s a midrange phone focused on camera capabilities. The Realme GT, the first edition, did not even launch here, so it’s quite a surprise for sure, but a welcome one.
If you can recall, the Realme GT2 Pro has a flat LTPO AMOLED screen measuring 6.7in. and has a variable refresh rate from 1-120Hz. Because it is LTPO, it has a higher resolution screen than other phones, and for 30K, you’re getting a 2K/QHD+ screen, which is already bang-for-buck. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
The main camera is a 50mp Sony IMX766, which means, the phone has OIS and PDAF built-in. This is complemented by two other cameras, a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultrawide camera and a 3mp microscope, which has significantly more uses than the macro cam. The front camera is a Sony IMX615 32mp sitting atop the dot notch.
There is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor paired with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage, and the phone also has a 5000mAh battery with 65W fast charging. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner, NFC, 5G services, Wi-Fi 6, and Dolby Atmos stereo speakers. To keep the phone from stupidly overheating, it has a built-in VC cooling system and has access to Virtual RAM.
- 6.7in. Flat LTPO AMOLED, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 1400nits (peak brightness)
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 1B Colours, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- 50mp (main), Sony IMX766, f/1.8 24mm 1.156″, 1.0µm, OIS, PDAF
- 50mp (ultrawide), Samsung ISOCELL JN1, f/2.2, 15mm, 150° FoV
- 3mp (microscope), f/3.0, 40x magnification, AF
- FRONT: 32mp, Sony IMX615, f/2.4
- VIDEO: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps (main only), 1080p@30fps (front)
- 5000mAh, 65W fast charging
- no 3.5mm jack, no SD Card Slot, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6, 5G services, Optical In-display fingerprint sensor
- Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos, Stereo Speakers
- Paper-like design, AG Glass, 8-layer heat dissipation system (Diamond Ice), 19% cooler temperature
- AG Glass: Steel Black, Titanium Blue
- Bio-grade Polymer: Paper White, Paper Green
- 12/256: Php 28,990
The phone is going to be live on Realme Global, which is an official store but is also a grey market store with little support for parts replacement. According to our colleagues at GizGuide and Utterly Techies, the Realme GT2 Pro has a local warranty, but you couldn’t find the phone elsewhere, other than this particular store. With that said, the phone will be up for grabs starting tomorrow, 24th March.
Source: Realme (Europe)
You must be logged in to post a comment.