Comes ZEROING IN on specs and price!
The Zero 5G is a Find X3-like phone on the mid-range segment but comes at a spectacularly low price, just right for its specs sheet! We already discussed the phone in a previous article so here we’re going to list down the specs.
- 6.78in. FHD+ IPS LCD, 120Hz refresh rate, 396ppi, 500nits
- Mediatek Dimensity 900 (6nm)
- 48mp (main)
- 13mp (telephoto), 2x zoom, 30x digital zoom
- 2mp (depth)
- FRONT: 16mp
- 5000mAh, 33W fast charging
- 5G services, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, USB-C, FM Radio
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm jack, DTS Audio, MicroSD Slot
- Cosmic Black, Horizon Blue, Skylight Orange
- 8/128: Php10,999
It is available to purchase now on Shopee and with the specs above, it’s no wonder they are now in a high position in terms of market share at least here in the Philippines. The phone is supposed to launch on 25th March but the company knows no one has the time to watch live streams, and you’re in it for the price anyway since the phone was pretty much revealed from its website.