It all adds up as the Redmi Note 11 is launching tomorrow and they’re preparing their best competitor for it.
You know companies are panicking if they suddenly release a competitor to the Redmi Note 11. Motorola/Lenovo may be one of them, as they surprisingly released the Moto G31… Or this was all according to plan
The phone was launched globally last November along with its other siblings, the G41, G51, and G71. Out of all of them, obviously, the G31 is the lowest-end variant.
The phone has a 6.4in. AMOLED panel with a regular 60Hz refresh rate. It uses the ageing Mediatek Helio G85 processor paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It is powered by a 5000mAh battery with no fast charging.
The phone has three cameras, and a single 13mp front camera on a dot notch. The main camera comprises of a 50mp main shooter, an 8mp ultrawide, and a 2mp macro that’s just filler.
It has a water repellent design and is IPX4 rated, so it can resist some splashes and some level of dust. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and also supports facial recognition for unlocking. It does not have the ability to transmit 5G signals, however.
- 6.4in. FHD+ (2400x1080px) AMOLED, 263ppi.
- Mediatek Helio G85 (12nm)
- 50mp (main), f/1.8, 0.64µm
- 8mp (ultrawide), f/2.2, 118° FoV
- 2mp (macro), f/2.4
- FRONT: 13mp, f/2.2
- 5000mAh, 10W charging
- FM Radio, 4G Connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band Wi-Fi
- IPX2 splash and dust resistance, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, water repellent design, 3.5mm jack
- 4/128: Php8,995