Comes with a new design and nearly identical specs as the Narzo 30A
Another day, another budget phone. While other companies are going for the Helio G88 and other related processors, Realme decided to stick with the good ol’ reliable Helio G85. Couldn’t blame them, as the processor may already have been optimised.
The phone has a new design, including the large camera bump at the back that also holds the fingerprint sensor with a diagonal diamond pattern cut. Other than this new design, the specs are largely identical to the Narzo 30A.
- 6.5in. IPS LCD, HD+ (720x1600px.)
- Mediatek Helio G85 (12nm)
- 50mp, f/1.8 (main)
- 2mp (macro)
- 2mp (depth)
- Selfie: 8mp (main)
- 1080p@60fps (main), 1080p@30fps (selfie)
- 6000mAh with 18W fast charging and Reverse charging support
- Rear Fingerprint Scanner, 3.5mm jack, Triple Slot (Dual NanoSIM + MicroSD up to 256GB)
The Narzo 50A would retail for Php7990 for the 4/64 variant. There’s no other options announced. On November 11th, exactly during the Lazada 11/11 sale, the phone would be available for Php6990.