Apple is expected to have its April 2021 livestream event tomorrow, 21st April 2021 (20th April 2021 Philippines, 1:00am PST). The company is expected to reveal the new iPad, the possibility of AirTags and new iMac models.
How do you watch the event though? Below are a few ways to watch the event:
Set yourself a reminder on Apple’s YouTube. The event will air 7 hours later. Viewing through YouTube is probably the simplest and easiest, as it is available anywhere, from computers to phones, and iOS and Android.
Apple Events Website
Through the Apple Events website, you can set a reminder to let you know what time is the event going to unfold. This will also keep you from being confused from timezones.
Through Apple TV
If you have Apple TV and the Apple Events app installed, then you can go directly there to watch it. However, this also depends what region you are from, so this is by far the most limiting way to watch the event.
Here is a list of Timezones from different cities and countries. Check your local time if yours is not listed:
- Honolulu, Hawaii — 7:00 a.m. HAST
- Anchorage, Alaska — 9:00 a.m. AKDT
- Cupertino, California — 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Phoenix, Arizona — 10:00 a.m. MST
- Vancouver, Canada — 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Denver, Colorado — 11:00 a.m. MDT
- Dallas, Texas — 12:00 noon CDT
- New York, New York — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Toronto, Canada — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Halifax, Canada — 2:00 p.m. ADT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — 2:00 p.m. BRT
- London, United Kingdom — 6:00 p.m. BST
- Berlin, Germany — 7:00 p.m. CEST
- Paris, France — 7:00 p.m. CEST
- Cape Town, South Africa — 7:00 p.m. SAST
- Moscow, Russia — 8:00 p.m. MSK
- Helsinki, Finland — 8:00 p.m. EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey — 8:00 p.m. TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 9:00 p.m. GST
- Delhi, India — 10:30 p.m. IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia — 12:00 a.m. WIB next day
- Shanghai, China — 1:00 a.m. CST next day
- Singapore — 1:00 a.m. SGT next day
- Perth, Australia — 1:00 a.m. AWST next day
- Hong Kong — 1:00 a.m. HKT next day
- Seoul, South Korea — 2:00 a.m. KST next day
- Tokyo, Japan — 2:00 a.m. JST next day
- Adelaide, Australia — 2:30 a.m. ACST next day
- Sydney, Australia — 3:00 a.m. AEST next day
- Auckland, New Zealand — 5:00 a.m. NZST next day
Don’t worry, if you missed it, we’ll summarise it here on our blog. Visit our Facebook page or check through our website for any new updates. Don’t worry, we’ll try to summarise it as best as we can.