Xiaomi unleashed its Mega Launch yesterday, and will continue today. However, after the Chinese launch event, an English version of the launch commenced. Almost everything in the Chinese launch event was discussed there, except for one thing… the Mi 11i!
The Mi 11i sits in the middle of the Mi 11 and Mi 11 Ultra, the company’s flagship. Like its siblings, it comes with top notch specs.
The Mi 11i also has video modes that are available in the regular Mi 11, including Ultra Night Video, 8K video recording and Vlog Mode.
Enough chit chat, here are the specs of the Mi 11i!
- 6.67in. SAMOLED, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP53 water and dust resistance
- 108mp main + 8mp ultrawide + 5mp macro
- 4520mAh battery, 33W fast charging
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- Dual Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner, NFC, Infrared Port
- Colours: Cosmic Black, Frosty White, Celestial Silver
It is available in Europe with a price of 649 EUR (~37K php) for the 8/128 version and 699 EUR (~40K php) for the 8/256 version. Xiaomi Philippines hinted that the phone will be available for purchase soon via Twitter
Source: Xiaomi Mega Launch Part I (has ended)