The OnePlus 9 series is planned for launch this March 23rd with an official live stream. Previously, we made an article about the website and what information you can find there. Today, we gathered all the information we received from tipsters and other websites, which will be listed below:
- The OnePlus 9 will come with three different colours: Blue, Black and Purple
- The OnePlus 9 would come with a Sony IMX789, an exclusive sensor only found on the OnePlus 9 series, as per confirmation from CEO Peter Lau.
- The OnePlus 9 is listed on Geekbench as the OnePlus LE2115, having a multi-core score of 3630 and a single-core score of 1120
- According to the Geekbench listing, it should come with Android 11 and 12GB RAM. The motherboard is Lahaina, which is the codename for the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC.
- The camera interface will be customised according to Hasselblad’s standards.
- There will be a triple camera setup at the back, including the aforementioned Sony IMX789 sensor.
- The front panel will likely be AMOLED, and will come with 2.5D curved glass and a single punch-hole camera.
- Screen size: 6.55in.
ONEPLUS 9 Pro
- The OnePlus 9 Pro should launch with three colours: Navy Green, Black and White
- The ultrawide angle camera is a 48MP Sony IMX766 sensor.
- The camera setup of the OnePlus 9 Pro is as follows: 48MP IMX786 ultrawide, 50MP main camera, 8mp and 2mp auxiliary cameras
- The exclusive Sony IMX786 camera has been confirmed to have multiple capabilities such as 4K video @120fps
- In partnership with Hasselblad, the camera software of both the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro will be tuned by them, including an exclusive “Hasselblad Pro” Mode which is capable of taking 12-bit colour RAW images
- The Sony IMX789 supports real-time HDR video shooting, native ISO and all-pixel omnidirectional focus technology
- Both phones may retain the same 120hz AMOLED display as its predecessor, the OnePlus 8 series
- Screen size: 6.7in.
- The phone was listed on Geekbench as the OnePlus LE2125 and will ship with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, 12GB RAM and Android 11. The device scored a single-core score of 1123 points and a multi-core score of 3416 points
Here’s a comparison between the OnePlus 9 (left) and the OnePlus 9 Pro (right) rear