Still using the teardrop? That’s so 2018
A few months ago, Infinix has released its line of Infinix Note 12 phones, one of them being the Pro 5G. While they do have some mishaps with their naming, at least you can still track and tell which one is which, unlike Xiaomi.
While waiting for the VIP, let’s discuss the Note 12 Pro 5G again.
The phone features a 6.7in. FHD+ (2400x1080px) AMOLED screen with sadly just the standard 60Hz refresh rate. This was done to keep prices low. Inside is the MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chipset with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The phone is a good alternative to another similarly-specced phone, the Cherry Mobile Aqua SV.
It comes with a 108MP “Ultra Night” main camera coupled with the nobodies that no one cares about. The 2MP depth and 2MP macro. The front camera is housed on the dated teardrop notch with a resolution of 16MP.
It has a 5000mAh battery paired with an adequate 5000mAh capacity battery. It features Infinix’s signature DTS sound with stereo speakers, 3.5mm jack, USB-C port, and a metallic-looking finish. The 108MP is somewhat wasted as the chipset cannot perform 4K video.
In Lazada, as seen above, the phone costs Php 12,499 and comes in a single white colour dubbed “Snow Fall”. However, the price can still change once the phone is officially released.
- 6.7in. FHD+ (2400x1080px) AMOLED, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 (6nm)
- 108MP (main), f/1.75, 1/1.67″, 1.92µm, 9-in-1 pixel binning
- 2MP (depth), f/2.4
- 2MP (macro), f/2.4
- FRONT: 16MP
- xOS 10.6 based on Android 12
- 5000mAh, 33W fast charging
- 5G services, Wi-Fi 6, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2
- USB-C, 3.5mm jack, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Stereo Speakers with DTS Audio
- Snow Fall
- 8/128: Php 12,499 (possible)
You must be logged in to post a comment.