That much RAM would cost you a fine shave of gold.
A new midrange Oppo A-series device has been launched in China. It’s called the Oppo A97 5G, and it’s a basic 5G phone with large RAM.
It has a 6.58″ FHD+ (2408x1080px) IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and 439ppi density. It is powered by a 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset complemented with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage, a rare find on a midrange phone of the same class.
It has a dual-camera setup comprising of a 48mp primary complemented with a 2mp depth sensor. It has an 8mp selfie camera embedded on a waterdrop notch, an outdated design.
It has a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging. Typical. It also has a single speaker and a 3.5mm jack.
It boots with ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12 and also has dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It comes in Night Black and Deep Blue colour schemes. There isn’t a release yet for the international variant.
- 6.53in. FHD+ (2408x1080px), 90Hz refresh rate, 439ppi
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 (6nm)
- 48mp (main)
- 2mp (depth), f/2.4
- FRONT: 8mp
- 5000mAh, 33W fast charging
- ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
- USB-C, 3.5mm jack, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5G services, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1
- Night Black, Deep Blue
- 12/256: CNY 2,099 (~Php 17.6K)
Source: Oppo (in Chinese)
You must be logged in to post a comment.