The Tecno Phantom X has officially been confirmed after multiple leaks. Tecno’s African divisions have started teasing the device but nothing has been revealed yet. The teasers are there just to confirm the leaks.
The phone feels premium yet uses midranger specs. It uses a curved edge-to-edge screen normally seen only on high-end flagships, not only that but leaks say that the phone will have an AMOLED display, which is newer territory for Tecno and Transsion in general
The design appears to be inspired by Oppo’s Find series, including the camera hump at the back. According to leaks, these are the specs:
- Dual curved-edge display, 6.7in., 90Hz OLED
- 50mp main + 13mp (possibly ultrawide) + 8mp (possibly telephoto)
- Dual Selfie camera, 48mp main + 8mp (possibly ultrawide)
- Mediatek Helio G95 (12nm)
- 8/256 storage option, possibly more when the device gets revealed officially
- 4700mAh battery, 33W fast charging
These specs may still change in the future, however, the SoC may remain the same. If the said ultrawide and telephoto are true, then this will be the first time that Tecno used a telephoto sensor for their phone.
Source: MySmartPrice, GizmoChina
You must be logged in to post a comment.