After the release of the iPhone 12 series, quickly rose are the rumours on what the iPhone 13 could possibly look like. Here’s what we have gathered.
- The back design of the iPhone 13 will be more refined; with a more grippy back and better-textured matte.
- The phone, at least the Pro model will come with a 120hz Always-on display which Apple has dubbed the “ProMotion” display. Which means this could be the first iPhone to have it. It will also come with an OLED Panel. This OLED Panel is the same as that of the Galaxy S21 series
- The phone, as always, will come with an original, totally the same design as the previous model. This means a 5.4in. iPhone 13 mini could be possible, alongside the Pro and Pro Max versions.
- Improved camera software, and the possibility of Astrophotography mode, which was seen on earlier phones like the Google Pixel 3. Truly an innovation.
- Portrait Mode video
- One of the phones may come notchless
- Improved wireless “MagSafe” wireless charging technology.
- 5nm A15 Bionic processor will be powering the phones
- The iPhone 13 Max will be portless, this concept was first seen on Vivo’s APEX 2020. Another innovation by Apple.
- The possibility of TouchID coming back, FaceID remained intact however.
- 5G support
SOURCES: What Hi-Fi, PhoneArena, Forbes, CNet
You must be logged in to post a comment.